Sunday 5 January 2020

12th night greetings and NY plans and blessings

Happy Epiphany 

12TH Night
Theophany 

or what seasonal event 
you are celebrating !

First a request can you please send feedback or suggestions for topics of this blog or the Classics section of my  Metousia Patreon

Things I do have almost ready 

Some short essays presenting some basic principles useful for both philosophy and research

Lysias on the duties of democracy 

50 easy pieces some very common Classical Greek prefixes suffixs and stems.

More on Greek verbs or maybe 3rd declension Nouns?

Remember if you choose to follow my patreon you can get pdfs versions of various diagrams I post here and I may be adding more ebooks in pdf format.

Also please let me know if you would want to see ebooks published via Lulu or some platform that is greek abc friendly with minimal editing?

By the power and grace and love of the One Divine Source 

May you have a blessed year 2020 ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment