Saturday 11 July 2015

Please support thtis blogger while she's sick

If you've found any of my metousia useful please consider supporting this blogger while she's sick. I currently have a SEVERE rhinitis / sinusitis infection and my doctor could me on a double dose of steroids fearing I'll get pleurisy.

Anyway that means I'm having trouble concentrating and literally cant focus on the screen so if anyone would care to use the tip jar...

I've been in and out of bed for a fortnight and given the way they way my bronchitis flares up after any cold or sinusitis ... you might maybe just get a fresh blog post next weekend though how I'm going to make up for the month of work I've lost ...

There's a paypal tip jar ... will someone please use it?

Meanwhile I'm going to bump some older posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment