Sunday 4 November 2018

CHOOSE VOTE

#ClassicalGreek 

#CHOOSE #VOTE 
and how to say that in Classical Greek 

Okay the American Elections are a NEWS TOPIC

Remember to Render to Caesar what is Caesars
I feel that includes the obligation and responsibility of VOTING whoever you choose.
I am not going to say who I would vote for if I was a USA citizen




In Roman ABC haireisthe pseephos the peeble used for voting and pseephisdesthe 

I will be placing designs related to this on my DeviantArt page and announcing them on my Twitter account both JVartndesign

remember phi and theta are aspirated Ps and Ts though if you prefer to pronounce them as if they were modern Greek thats okay with me 

Normal Greek New Testament Bible Study presumes next week 

Mid week topics will be Dionysios for the next few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment